your past is not your future

Reposting @arispasho123: Your

Do Not Define You I went bankrupt once… That does not define me. I got depressed for 4 years… That is not who I am. I choose my destiny. My mistakes do not define me. This morning, I was reading about a guy named Paul… One of the best friends of Jesus who ended up giving in to fear and denying his friend 3 times in a very short space of time. He was so scared that he would be taken away and be beaten for even knowing this man and so he lied three times to protect his own back… But that did not define him He went on to do better, be better and create a heck of a lot more than that. His mistakes did not define him. What of you? Are you still living life out of the past? Are you still telling yourself that what you did before is what you must always do? Are you still limiting yourself based on some past illness or past behaviour? When will you free yourself from the past and choose a new future? You can, you know… the future is not created yet, you get to choose how it plays out. In each moment, you choose. In each moment, I choose. I decide what and who I want to be. Am I simply someone who is irresponsible with money and not to be trusted? Or am I someone creating a whole new experience of life where wealth and abundance is mine? I choose the latter and so I live accordingly and let go of the past. I keep my eyes focused on the prize – Project 334k 334000 people supported to reach financial independence and to make a dent on the planet doing things their way. That is my goal. My big vision and the mistakes of the past will not stop me. I have decided what I am creating and so, each moment is defined in the light of that vision. And also, I have decided to accomplish PROJECT 334K by being myself, from a place of flow and alignment… Doing things that feel great and suit the person I am created to be… And so for me, that means building a freedom lifestyle where I do more of what i love – write, speak, sing, coach – from wherever I am in the world and so an online business is what i build. Everything I do, has to align with these goals for myself… NOT MY PAST MISTAKES! What do you want? Read more: http://crwd.fr/2sK4RrX

0 comments:

Post a Comment